October 3, 2015
On our way home from McKenzie's soccer game, we got a peanut butter on the go cup with apple slices for the after the game treat. We finished the apples, but had more peanut butter. Mom suggested that we head outside when we got home and pick some apples off of our apple tree to eat with the rest of our peanut butter!
I found some apples on the lower branches that were easy for me to pick!
Check out this huge yummy apple I picked! I can't wait to go inside and eat it!
I found some apples to pick that were a little bit higher and at the perfect height for me!
We didn't get as many apples this year as we did last year, but the ones we got have sure been good!
This is sure a tough one to get off!
Check out this apple that I got to eat with my peanut butter!
We each picked two apples and then headed inside for mom to cut them up! We love going into the backyard and picking our own food to eat! There is nothing better!
I wanted to eat the apple I picked whole. Mom said okay, but she wasn't sure how I was going to get my mouth open enough to get a bite, That was one huge apple we grew and sure tasty. I ate part of it and then asked mom to cut up the rest for my peanut butter!
No comments:
Post a Comment