October 11, 2015
Daddy headed out this weekend with some guys to go deer hunting, so, it was just us girls this weekend. We stayed busy, especially, on Sunday! We went to church, then when we got home we changed into our new Bronco's shirts that Grandma and Grandpa sent for us! We only wore them for a little bit before we changed to go to a party!
Since, the Bronco's were playing the Raiders, we thought it would be safer to wear party clothes to the birthday party!
I was pretty excited about the game! Go Broncos!
I was excited about the game, but my face doesn't show it as much!
We got changed again and headed to Araya and Paisley's third birthday party! They had a Frozen themed party! I had fun getting my face painted!
I had a balloon animal made while McKenzie got her face painted! It was a pink dog!
Here are the flowers that I had painted on my face!
We played pin the nose on Olaf!
Here I am with the birthday girl, Araya! Happy Birthday Araya!
Allie and I had fun playing together at the party!
We had a blast trying out all the fun toys. Check out this teeter totter!
How cute is this Minnie Mobile that they painted?
I convienced Makayla to push me, so that, I could go faster! What seems wrong about this picture?
I had fun taking a swing at the pinata! Makayla didn't want to try to hit it. For some reason she doesn't like to hit pinatas.
I sat down, so, I could check out the loot I gathered from the pinata!
Some Dora stickers! You can't beat that!
We sang Happy Birthday to Araya and Paisley and then it was time for cupcakes and ice cream. Allie and I enjoyed eating ours by each other!
Yummy cupcake! It even had this cute Froze cupcake topper on it!
Cupcakes always make birthday parties even better!
We headed inside to open up presents! Paisley and I had a great time hanging out!
We sure had a fun time celebrating Araya and Paisley!





















No comments:
Post a Comment