August 24, 2013
Today, I got into my box to play and I really wanted my sister to join me in the box, so Daddy put her in my lap!
She snuggled right into my lap! We sure do love each other!
We had a fun tall skinny box, so Daddy cut out some eye holes and shoulder holes, so that, I could wear the box around on my head. This is pretty silly, but really fun!
I wanted to see if I could fit in the tall and skinny box. Yep! I fit, but it was hard to get around. I had to stay in one spot.
I found a train that I wanted to play with and I am headed to get it!
It makes me so happy that I can get to whatever toy that I want to!
August 25, 2013
I am 10 months today and boy am I mobile! I like to get into everything and eat everything I can get into my mouth. Today, I wanted do some of McKenzie's puzzles. I did a great job of taking them off of the puzzle stand and getting them out of the puzzle board.
I am so proud of myself for the mess I made!. Now how do I put these puzzles back together. I guess that is what I have a mommy for!
Makayla came to sit on my princess pillow and of course I wanted to join her on the pillow, so I sat down and had mom put her in my lap!
We are sure happy to be sitting on the princess pillow together!
I love to make funny faces for the camera!
August 26, 2013
Makayla has been trying some plain greek yogurt this week, which she likes. I wanted to help feed her the yogurt!
I tried to be very careful to get it into her mouth. It took a lot of concentration because her mouth kept moving!
I had a lot of fun feeding Makayla today. The verdict is still out on how well Makayla did with the yogurt. She ended up getting fussy with it, but she also got a cold at the same time. Mommy thought she would wait and let her get better before we tried it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment