September 12, 2013
The weather has cooled down some, so we are able to get out more. Today, we went out for a stroll while McKenzie biked. I am ready to go!
I love my balance bike. I am getting really good at it. I have been able to get a lot more practice on it lately. We have been going on family walks/rides in the evening and then in the mornings when we are actually home.
I am happy as can be right now riding in the stroller. I am hit and miss in the stroller, sometimes I will ride for awhile and other times I am done fairly quickly.
Looking back to see what my mom is up to!
I have quite the face to tell you that I am not happy about something. Like why did we stop moving, I am ready to go again!
I am getting quite fast on my balance bike and able to go for a good little ways now. A lot of the times mommy has to jog to keep up with me. When I get tired, I hop into my spot in the stroller, the bike rides in the handle bars, and we continue on our walk! It works out great!
When Makayla goes down for her morning nap, I get to do fun craft projects with mommy. Today, we are making color changing bracelets. The beads change color depending on if you use cold or warm water.
I love to craft. The first bracelet I made it already on my wrist and I am ready to make a necklace.
I kept busy for quite awhile changing the colors of the beads. I was pretty impressed that the color would change when I used a different temperature of water!
No comments:
Post a Comment