November 27, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving! Today we woke up and Dad and Mom thought we should have a lazy morning, so, we climbed into their bed with some books to hang out for a little bit!

I brought my ladybug pillow and moose blanket to help me go back to sleep. I said, "night night" when I laid my ladybug down, but I never went back to sleep!
Daddy and I had fun reading together! We didn't do a lot the rest of the morning but hang out and play. We checked out some of the balloons on the Macy's Day Parade and mom did some cooking.
We headed over to Gus' house for Thanksgiving dinner. Gus' dad, Marty, got a new smoker and smoked the turkey. Here he goes carving into it! It looks like it is going to be a good turkey!
Gus has this Dinosaur that you can ride on and I love it. I went straight for it and rode all around their house!
We had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner! My favorite was the cucumbers, olives, sweet potato, turkey and of course the roll. After the yummy dinner, we played for a little bit and then it was time for dessert. In our family we have a family tradition of having chocolate pie. Mom doesn't like any of the tradition thanksgiving day pies, since she makes the pies, she makes chocolate and I am glad she does!
I gobbled up both my chocolate pie and my pumpkin pie! Thanksgiving was sure yummy!
I felt that the chocolate pie should be eaten with my hands instead of the fork that I was given. It sure brought a smile to my face!
And made for messy hands!
Sweet Gus was a big fan of the whipping cream!
Before we headed home, we tried to get a picture of the three of us kids. They told me to give Gus and Makayla a hug. That didn't go over very well!
We were squiggly and wiggly! This is the best one we got! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and are very blessed! So, thank you to everybody who takes time out to read this and keep up on our lives!









No comments:
Post a Comment